Seller will pay closing costs up to $5,000
Toledo Bend Lakefront Home or Getaway
For Sale by Owner
Product manuals for all items which had product manuals are included for the buyer (I believe all are present - possibly something missing).
Please Note: Any offers and/or sale agreements MUST include a Mortgage Pre-Approval for an amount equal to the full price of the house. I realize there will be a down payment, but a pre-approval for the full price provides better assurance the buyer will actually be approved for the amount actually financed. In the event of a cash sale, proof of funds availability is required.
- Generac Guardian 20 Kw with aluminum cabinet
- Generac 5449 Advanced Load Center for automatic switching between utility power and generator power
- Starts automatically about 30 seconds after power fails. Stops when utility power returns. Tests itself weekly
- Installed October of 2012.
- Has 500 gallon propane tank in place rented annually as the fuel source. Plenty of gas to run the generator for extended power outages! This propane tank is exclusively for the generator.
- School District: Negreet
- Flood Zone X (according to the flood map from FEMA Sabine Parish Unincorporated Areas map #22085C0200C dated 8/5/1991)
- Water: Sabine Parish Water District is the primary water source. There is also an operational well which is used to provide water for outside use and to the boat house & fish cleaning house
- Septic System: New concrete 500-gallon-per-day septic system installed 10/24/2012
- Roof: New white asphalt shingle roof installed (old shingles stripped off) September 2013 for house and pump house
- Plumbing: New PVC/CPVC water plumbing installed 2013
- HVAC: New Lennox 3.5 ton Heat Pump with metal duct work installed October 2012
- Water Heater: GE GeoSpring Hybrid 50 gallon water heater keeps electric bills very low! Purchased 9/14/2012
- Smoke Alarms : There are 4 smoke alarms - 1 in each bedroom and 1 in the kitchen/living room area. These are wired together and powered by the electrical system with backup 9v batteries. When one alarm goes off, all are simultaneously set off. Installed September, 2013.
- 'New' Vinyl Flooring and Carpeting : Installed November, 2013
- Crawl Space : The crawl space extends under most of the house (35' x 31' approximately) with the 3rd bedroom/bath being an add-on on concrete slab. The crawl space has on the ground as a moisture barrier 6-mil, white, fire retardant, string reinforced, Polyethylene construction film and heavy vinyl under the screened porch. The house also has fiberglass insulation between joists and 3/4" x 4' x 8' Styrofoam sheathing under the joists. There is electricity under the house and various movable lights for illumination of the area; On/Off switch inside crawl space door.
- Not in a subdivision - therefore, no restrictions such as a subdivision might have.
- Lot: approximately 0.46 acre - plus leaseback and facing onto a cove off Lanana Bay off Toledo Bend Reservoir
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- Living Room / Kitchen / Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Approximately 1361 square feet of living space
- Carport 23' x 23'
- Screened Porch 7' x 31'
Other Structures On Property:
- Storage Building: 24'x40' (approximately). Metal roof and siding over steel frame with concrete floor and double-wide garage door. Wired for 120v with plenty of capacity and fluorescent lights and outlets.
- Floating Boat House : 16' x 33' overall - Boat slip 7'8" x 28' A pigtail allows plugging into an electric outlet on the walkway - or unplugging from same - as the occasion warrants. Water is piped to the walkway and hooked to the boat house by hose. The boat house was completed and put in place in September of 2014. There is an electric lift for a boat.
- Fish Cleaning 'House' (shelter): Simple, open, roofed structure located neat the boat house / lakefront. Wired with 120v wire in underground conduit and has water supply from buried line.
- Electric: Cleco
- Water: Sabine Parish Water District
- Phone: AT&T
- DSL Internet: AT&T
- Electric Range: GE - service date 12/15/2013
- Refrigerator: Kenmore 21 cu. ft. - service date 12/15/2013
- 2 Microwave Ovens
- 1 Compact / Mini-Refrigerator
|DISCLAIMER: There are no known defects or vices with the home or property that I am aware of. However, the property is being sold as is without benefit of warranty (other than manufacturers warranties on certain items that may still be in effect). Seller assumes no liability for and Buyer agrees not to pursue any vices or defects with the property that may be present or that may arise in the future.