Las Vegas Club
The sign in the picture on this ashtray was installed in 1949 at the then new location of the Las Vegas Club on Fremont Street. At the time the 120 foot high sign was the tallest in Las Vegas. This was the second location of the Las Vegas Club. The first location, just down the street, installed the first neon sign in Las Vegas in 1931.