New Martinsville Glass
The New Martinsville Glass Company was an American manufacturer of decorative glass products. It opened in 1901 in New Martinsville, West Virginia. The company was renowned for the use of color in their glassware. They initially made tableware but quickly expanded into vanities, bare ware, lamps, and more. They promoted liquor sets even through prohibition. The company was renamed Viking Glass in 1944.