Welcome to Toledo Bend Lake – ToledoBendLake.com
The highest ranked and most comprehensive Toledo Bend Lake site online!
Toledo Bend, with its 1,200 miles of shoreline, offers an almost unlimited opportunity for recreational development and is a major element in serving the growing demand for water oriented outdoor recreation. Both private and public facilities are available for swimming, boating, scuba diving, picnicking, fishing, camping, hunting and sightseeing.
Toledo Bend Weekly Fishing Report
- Nov 25, 2020
- GOOD. Mostly clear; 64-67 degrees; 4.26’ low. Black bass are good shallow and deep, depending on structure. Shallow in 2-8 feet, use green Senokos early in the day. When fishing 25-40 feet, use jigging spoons, drop shot, Carolina Rigs, and Texas Rigs. White bass are fair, catching them as deep as 50 feet. Crappie are great but staying deep around 25-28 feet mainly on minnows and occasionally jigs. Bream are good with small jigs and crickets. Channel and blue catfish are fair on stinkbait.
More fishing reports are available at Professional Guide Fishing Reports.
Need to know…
Where to eat? Where to stay? Contractors? Banks? Insurance? Night Clubs? Guides? Groceries?
Toledo-Bend.com – Website of Champions
– Judy Wong
- 2001 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2002 – Winner WBFA Invitational
- 2002 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2003 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2007 – Women’s BassMaster Tour Champion
- 2009 – Women’s BassMaster Champion
- 2010 – Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame