Welcome to Toledo Bend Lake – ToledoBendLake.com
The highest ranked and most comprehensive Toledo Bend Lake site online!
Toledo Bend, with its 1,200 miles of shoreline, offers an almost unlimited opportunity for recreational development and is a major element in serving the growing demand for water oriented outdoor recreation. Both private and public facilities are available for swimming, boating, scuba diving, picnicking, fishing, camping, hunting and sightseeing.
Toledo Bend Weekly Fishing Report
- Aug 12, 2020
- FAIR. Water slightly stained; 84-85 degrees; 2.10’ low. Black bass are good with topwater and shallow baits under 5 feet till 8:30 am, rigged plastic lizards in 15-20 feet, and Carolina rigged green worms between 15-25 feet. White bass are fair and staying consistently under 20 feet. Crappie are good, preferring shiners and jigs a little less. Channel and blue catfish are fair on stinkbait.
More fishing reports are available at Professional Guide Fishing Reports.
Need to know…
Where to eat? Where to stay? Contractors? Banks? Insurance? Night Clubs? Guides? Groceries?
Toledo-Bend.com – Website of Champions
– Judy Wong
- 2001 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2002 – Winner WBFA Invitational
- 2002 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2003 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2007 – Women’s BassMaster Tour Champion
- 2009 – Women’s BassMaster Champion
- 2010 – Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame