Welcome to Toledo Bend Lake – ToledoBendLake.com
The highest ranked and most comprehensive Toledo Bend Lake site online!
Toledo Bend, with its 1,200 miles of shoreline, offers an almost unlimited opportunity for recreational development and is a major element in serving the growing demand for water oriented outdoor recreation. Both private and public facilities are available for swimming, boating, scuba diving, picnicking, fishing, camping, hunting and sightseeing.
Toledo Bend Weekly Fishing Report
- Jan 13, 2021
- GOOD. Mostly clear; 54-56 degrees; 2.33’ low. Black bass are good shallow and deep with different strategies. Deep use worms that you have to let drop deeper than you think, around 22 feet. Shallow fish bass jigs and crankbait around vegetation. White bass are fair deep over brush and just below the first significant drop. Crappie are good, favoring jigs over brush around 16 feet. Bream are good with small jigs and crickets. Channel and blue catfish are fair on stinkbait.
More fishing reports are available at Professional Guide Fishing Reports.
Need to know…
Where to eat? Where to stay? Contractors? Banks? Insurance? Night Clubs? Guides? Groceries?
Toledo-Bend.com – Website of Champions
– Judy Wong
- 2001 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2002 – Winner WBFA Invitational
- 2002 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2003 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2007 – Women’s BassMaster Tour Champion
- 2009 – Women’s BassMaster Champion
- 2010 – Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame