Welcome to Toledo Bend Lake – ToledoBendLake.com
The highest ranked and most comprehensive Toledo Bend Lake site online!
Toledo Bend, with its 1,200 miles of shoreline, offers an almost unlimited opportunity for recreational development and is a major element in serving the growing demand for water oriented outdoor recreation. Both private and public facilities are available for swimming, boating, scuba diving, picnicking, fishing, camping, hunting and sightseeing.
Toledo Bend Weekly Fishing Report
- Jul 28, 2021
- GOOD. Water slightly stained; 82 degrees; 1.44 feet low. The water is clear to slightly stained. The water level is 170.5 feet with two generators operating during the day (12 hours). It’s been an early bass bite on the Mudfish Stealth Goober surface popper in black in 2-6 feet of water fishing off the bank in timber areas. We are using 8 WT fly rods. Our best bite for Perch is a slow sinking Black Cap Spider in 1-3 feet of water under the shaded tree line in the early morning and late evening.
More fishing reports are available at Professional Guide Fishing Reports.
Need to know…
Where to eat? Where to stay? Contractors? Banks? Insurance? Night Clubs? Guides? Groceries?
Toledo-Bend.com – Website of Champions
– Judy Wong
- 2001 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2002 – Winner WBFA Invitational
- 2002 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2003 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2007 – Women’s BassMaster Tour Champion
- 2009 – Women’s BassMaster Champion
- 2010 – Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame