Welcome to Toledo Bend Lake – ToledoBendLake.com
The highest ranked and most comprehensive Toledo Bend Lake site online!
Toledo Bend, with its 1,200 miles of shoreline, offers an almost unlimited opportunity for recreational development and is a major element in serving the growing demand for water oriented outdoor recreation. Both private and public facilities are available for swimming, boating, scuba diving, picnicking, fishing, camping, hunting and sightseeing.
Toledo Bend Weekly Fishing Report
- Jul 29, 2020
- FAIR. Water slightly stained; 85-88 degrees; 1.67’ low. Black bass are excellent as the best bait is Carolina rigged soft plastic worms in 15-25 with long casts. Fish till around 9:15 am, and then back again around 5 pm. There are still some successes to be had on topwater early and some 4-7 feet middle size bass. White bass are fair 20-28 feet. Crappie are fair suspended 13-15 feet, over brush over 20 feet deep, mainly on minnows and occasionally jigs. Channel and blue catfish are fair on stinkbait.
More fishing reports are available at Professional Guide Fishing Reports.
Need to know…
Where to eat? Where to stay? Contractors? Banks? Insurance? Night Clubs? Guides? Groceries?
Toledo-Bend.com – Website of Champions
– Judy Wong
- 2001 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2002 – Winner WBFA Invitational
- 2002 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2003 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2007 – Women’s BassMaster Tour Champion
- 2009 – Women’s BassMaster Champion
- 2010 – Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame