Welcome to Toledo Bend Lake – ToledoBendLake.com
The highest ranked and most comprehensive Toledo Bend Lake site online!
Toledo Bend, with its 1,200 miles of shoreline, offers an almost unlimited opportunity for recreational development and is a major element in serving the growing demand for water oriented outdoor recreation. Both private and public facilities are available for swimming, boating, scuba diving, picnicking, fishing, camping, hunting and sightseeing.
Toledo Bend Weekly Fishing Report
- Oct 21, 2020
- FAIR. Water stained; 69-72 degrees; 3.96’ low. Black bass are good as oxygen turnover has loosened and is leading to some shallower fish but typically still below 10 feet. Topwater can be successful on vegetation edges with jigging spoons, worms with a weighted leader, and crankbait. White bass are fair fishing brush piles near 22 feet. Crappie are excellent, suspended over brush close to 10-12 feet. Bream are good with small jigs and crickets. Channel and blue catfish are fair on stinkbait.
More fishing reports are available at Professional Guide Fishing Reports.
Need to know…
Where to eat? Where to stay? Contractors? Banks? Insurance? Night Clubs? Guides? Groceries?
Toledo-Bend.com – Website of Champions
– Judy Wong
- 2001 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2002 – Winner WBFA Invitational
- 2002 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2003 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2007 – Women’s BassMaster Tour Champion
- 2009 – Women’s BassMaster Champion
- 2010 – Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame