Welcome to Toledo Bend Lake – ToledoBendLake.com
The highest ranked and most comprehensive Toledo Bend Lake site online!
Toledo Bend, with its 1,200 miles of shoreline, offers an almost unlimited opportunity for recreational development and is a major element in serving the growing demand for water oriented outdoor recreation. Both private and public facilities are available for swimming, boating, scuba diving, picnicking, fishing, camping, hunting and sightseeing.
This website and all associated sites are for sale including the hosting company. Great opportunity to earn passive income. The website does great we just do not have the time for it anymore. You also get our Facebook Page with over 30k followers. Please contact the email listed on the image for more info. Thank you.
Toledo Bend Weekly Fishing Report
- Sep 28, 2022
- GOOD. Water stained; 76-78 degrees; 4.34 feet low. The water level is 167.7 with no generators running. Water temperature at the Dam is 76-78 degrees with surface temperature around 76.This is the third week with no rainfall. The back feeder creeks are clear in the deeper holes, but the lake is turning over causing shallow areas to look muddy and the main lake remains clear. The best fishing times this week has been at first light to mid-morning. Black bass are still in the summer to fall transition and remain scattered. The bass have been biting and chasing smaller shad profile baits like 1/4 ounce rattletraps in chrome, black or blue back, bladed baits, and smaller crankbaits in shad colors. Another pattern is black and blue football jigs 3/8 - 3/4 ounce with a 3-inch matching color grub trailer, and a green pumpkin jig with the chuck tail dipped in chartreuse color. The punch and frog bite has been producing wherever you can find floating vegetation, Lilly pads or healthy green hydrilla. Crappie bite has been picking up in 6-25 feet of water using small jigs and minnows depending on the cloud cover and cooling night temperatures. Bluegills are still mixed in with crappie in the brush piles and some are now being caught under boathouses and docks. Catfish are holding in 10-20 feet of water and have also been caught migrating up into the feeder creeks. Hey crew, this week is cooling down and will be in the 50s . Here we go, we either go hunting or go fishing. It's all good. Get out there! Always leave the area better than you found it (no trash, pickup what you can). Good luck and tight lines! Report from Master Captain Steve (Scooby) Stubbe, Mudfish Adventures LLC, Orvis Endorsed Fishing Guide, Mudfish Rod Shop, Kayak Sales, and Rod Repair.
More fishing reports are available at Professional Guide Fishing Reports.
Need to know…
Where to eat? Where to stay? Contractors? Banks? Insurance? Night Clubs? Guides? Groceries?
Toledo-Bend.com – Website of Champions
– Judy Wong
- 2001 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2002 – Winner WBFA Invitational
- 2002 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2003 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2007 – Women’s BassMaster Tour Champion
- 2009 – Women’s BassMaster Champion
- 2010 – Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame