Welcome to Toledo Bend Lake – ToledoBendLake.com
The highest ranked and most comprehensive Toledo Bend Lake site online!
Toledo Bend, with its 1,200 miles of shoreline, offers an almost unlimited opportunity for recreational development and is a major element in serving the growing demand for water oriented outdoor recreation. Both private and public facilities are available for swimming, boating, scuba diving, picnicking, fishing, camping, hunting and sightseeing.
Toledo Bend Weekly Fishing Report
- Apr 7, 2021
- GOOD. Very clear south, stained north; 59-64 degrees; 1.93’ low. Black bass are good with worms and drop shots still working close to vegetation and large structures like is islands and creek beds. The murkier water has better spawn and shallow water fishing, but it’s not bad in clear water. Just be more cautious with your line weight and lure colors in clear water. White bass are fair around 10-14 feet back to suspending above and in brush. Crappie are excellent with jigs looking at brush piles shallower than 20 feet fishing around 10-12 feet. Channel and blue catfish are fair on cut bait and stinkbait.
More fishing reports are available at Professional Guide Fishing Reports.
Need to know…
Where to eat? Where to stay? Contractors? Banks? Insurance? Night Clubs? Guides? Groceries?
Toledo-Bend.com – Website of Champions
– Judy Wong
- 2001 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2002 – Winner WBFA Invitational
- 2002 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2003 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2007 – Women’s BassMaster Tour Champion
- 2009 – Women’s BassMaster Champion
- 2010 – Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame