Welcome to Toledo Bend Lake – ToledoBendLake.com
The highest ranked and most comprehensive Toledo Bend Lake site online!
Toledo Bend, with its 1,200 miles of shoreline, offers an almost unlimited opportunity for recreational development and is a major element in serving the growing demand for water oriented outdoor recreation. Both private and public facilities are available for swimming, boating, scuba diving, picnicking, fishing, camping, hunting and sightseeing.
Toledo Bend Weekly Fishing Report
- Sep 23, 2020
- FAIR. Water stained; 84-86 degrees; 3.46’ low. The lake community is bracing for another storm after struggling to recover from Laura, so please support the area any way you can. Black bass are good finding the best vegetation edges mid-lake to south. Start the day with topwater poppers, wacky rigs, Carolina rigged worms with a 4-foot leader, and Carolina Rigged Baby Brush Hog. White bass have been tough to find with structures moving and being inconsistent on the weather side. Crappie are fair on jigs between 6-10 feet under the vegetation covers. Bream are good with small jigs and crickets. Channel and blue catfish are fair on stinkbait.
More fishing reports are available at Professional Guide Fishing Reports.
Need to know…
Where to eat? Where to stay? Contractors? Banks? Insurance? Night Clubs? Guides? Groceries?
Toledo-Bend.com – Website of Champions
– Judy Wong
- 2001 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2002 – Winner WBFA Invitational
- 2002 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2003 – WBFA Classic World Championship
- 2007 – Women’s BassMaster Tour Champion
- 2009 – Women’s BassMaster Champion
- 2010 – Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame