Select Page
518 | 0

toledobend
by toledobend
Uploaded in

Ever since Hurricane Laura made landfall more and more people are operating generators. Please be safe, read your manual, and do not operate indoors, in your garage, near windows, or near air vents in your home. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, flammable gas that is slightly less dense than air. Many people have been poisoned by Carbon Monoxide (CO) and some have died in the past few days since the hurricane. Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors are just as important as smoke\fire alarms so do yourself and your family a favor and install some around your home.
  • Generator Safety Tips
  • Hurricane Laura
  • Generator Safety

|

More by the same author

Share this page